I have a couple more book reviews published with the Journal of Greco-Roman Christianity and Judaism. The reviews are of Luke Timothy Johnson’s Among the Gentiles and Hans-Josef Klauck’s The Religious Context of Early Chiristianity. You can find the reviews here.
Books by Stephen J. Bedard
What I am Reading (You can purchase any of these by clicking on the covers)
Stephen Bedard on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Eric Conner on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Emerson on The Historical Jesus and the R… biblelad on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Robby Hall on Things John Shelby Spong Think…
- Three Reasons Why Rick Warren is a Heretic
- Things John Shelby Spong Thinks He Knows About the Gospel of John
- Starbucks, Same-Sex Marriage and Getting Facts Straight
- Who is the Father of Jesus Christ?
- Bad History and the Historical Jesus
- The Bible and Pagan Holidays
- About Stephen J. Bedard
- Responding to the Gabriel Stone
- Top Ten Problems With the Jesus Myth Theory
- The Apologetic Value of Philo Not Mentioning Jesus
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Gene Cook's lecture series on presuppositional apologetics:... fb.me/2mXLCOXib 3 hours ago
- Descendant of Darwin is a Roman Catholic apologist:... fb.me/2ggqPBJmW 10 hours ago
- Excerpt from Stephen Meyer's new book "Darwin's Doubt": theaquilareport.com/darwins-head-s… fb.me/HMSKYS55 10 hours ago
- Final notice for conference on Peter in Edinburgh:... fb.me/2LDqdwYuT 10 hours ago
- Check out the blog of Randal Rauser: randalrauser.com/blog/ fb.me/2ufNJX23m 21 hours ago