I am a firm believer in good theological education. Quality varies from school to school. How can you know if the school you are applying to is any good? The best thing to do is to talk to someone who has been involved, either as a student or faculty. I would like to recommend three schools. The first is McMaster Divinity College. I received my M.Div., M.Th. (this is no longer offered) and M.A. degrees from McMaster. It is a fantastic school and it offers a Ph.D. degree as well, which is already getting a good reputation. Secondly, there is Acadia Divinity College. I am doing my D.Min. at Acadia and am enjoying it very much. Finally, there is Tyndale College and Seminary. I have not studied here but I have taught a couple of undergrad courses through their modular program. Tyndale offers courses at the bachelor, masters and doctoral level. I would recommend any of these three schools.
Books by Stephen J. Bedard
What I am Reading (You can purchase any of these by clicking on the covers)
Stephen Bedard on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Eric Conner on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Emerson on The Historical Jesus and the R… biblelad on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Robby Hall on Things John Shelby Spong Think…
- Mere Apologetics
- Who is the Father of Jesus Christ?
- Three Reasons Why Rick Warren is a Heretic
- Starbucks, Same-Sex Marriage and Getting Facts Straight
- Things John Shelby Spong Thinks He Knows About the Gospel of John
- Top Ten Problems With the Jesus Myth Theory
- The Raising of El-Asar-us?
- The Difference Between Buddha and Jesus
- Exposing the Spirit of the Age: A Response to the Zeitgeist Movie
- Josephus, John the Baptist and the Historical Jesus
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Randal Rauser reviews "Holy War in the Bible": randalrauser.com/2013/06/holy-w… fb.me/Soflw7eJ 9 hours ago
- Job opening in philosophy at VU Amsterdam: prosblogion.ektopos.com/archives/2013/… fb.me/2ckGp2vqv 21 hours ago
- Call for papers for Ontario/Quebec regional meeting of ETS in Sept. 2013:... fb.me/A8cp0rQi 1 day ago
- Michael Peppard tears into David Brooks and the NYT for a biblical error:... fb.me/MZRDpKji 1 day ago
- Gene Cook's lecture series on presuppositional apologetics:... fb.me/2mXLCOXib 1 day ago