One of my main interests is that of the pagan myth theory. One of the few other scholars working in this area is Mary Jo Sharp. You can pick up a talk she did in this area from Biola here.
Books by Stephen J. Bedard
What I am Reading (You can purchase any of these by clicking on the covers)
Stephen Bedard on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Eric Conner on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Emerson on The Historical Jesus and the R… biblelad on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Robby Hall on Things John Shelby Spong Think…
- Three Reasons Why Rick Warren is a Heretic
- Josephus, John the Baptist and the Historical Jesus
- Starbucks, Same-Sex Marriage and Getting Facts Straight
- Who is the Father of Jesus Christ?
- Things John Shelby Spong Thinks He Knows About the Gospel of John
- Responding to the Gabriel Stone
- The Historical Jesus and the Raglan Scale
- Bad History and the Historical Jesus
- Top Ten Problems With the Jesus Myth Theory
- The Right and Wrong of the Prosperity Gospel
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Call for papers for Ontario/Quebec regional meeting of ETS in Sept. 2013:... fb.me/A8cp0rQi 4 hours ago
- Michael Peppard tears into David Brooks and the NYT for a biblical error:... fb.me/MZRDpKji 7 hours ago
- Gene Cook's lecture series on presuppositional apologetics:... fb.me/2mXLCOXib 12 hours ago
- Descendant of Darwin is a Roman Catholic apologist:... fb.me/2ggqPBJmW 19 hours ago
- Excerpt from Stephen Meyer's new book "Darwin's Doubt": theaquilareport.com/darwins-head-s… fb.me/HMSKYS55 19 hours ago