Brian Auten over at Apologetics 315 has put together a sequel to his popular e-book “How to Get Apologetics in Your Church.” The first few chapters are now available, including a chapter on “A Pastor’s Perspective” by me. This is a very practical resource and worth checking out. You can find it here.
Books by Stephen J. Bedard
What I am Reading (You can purchase any of these by clicking on the covers)
Stephen Bedard on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Eric Conner on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Emerson on The Historical Jesus and the R… biblelad on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Robby Hall on Things John Shelby Spong Think…
- Three Reasons Why Rick Warren is a Heretic
- Who is the Father of Jesus Christ?
- Things John Shelby Spong Thinks He Knows About the Gospel of John
- Josephus, John the Baptist and the Historical Jesus
- Starbucks, Same-Sex Marriage and Getting Facts Straight
- Responding to the Gabriel Stone
- Top Ten Problems With the Jesus Myth Theory
- The Historical Jesus and the Raglan Scale
- Bad History and the Historical Jesus
- Are YHWH and Allah the Same God?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Job opening in philosophy at VU Amsterdam: prosblogion.ektopos.com/archives/2013/… fb.me/2ckGp2vqv 55 minutes ago
- Call for papers for Ontario/Quebec regional meeting of ETS in Sept. 2013:... fb.me/A8cp0rQi 10 hours ago
- Michael Peppard tears into David Brooks and the NYT for a biblical error:... fb.me/MZRDpKji 14 hours ago
- Gene Cook's lecture series on presuppositional apologetics:... fb.me/2mXLCOXib 19 hours ago
- Descendant of Darwin is a Roman Catholic apologist:... fb.me/2ggqPBJmW 1 day ago