Apologist J.W. Wartick has published a blog post on the Jesus myth. This is an important subject that has for too long been ignored by scholars. You can find his post here.
Books by Stephen J. Bedard
What I am Reading (You can purchase any of these by clicking on the covers)
Stephen Bedard on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Eric Conner on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Emerson on The Historical Jesus and the R… biblelad on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Robby Hall on Things John Shelby Spong Think…
- Three Reasons Why Rick Warren is a Heretic
- Things John Shelby Spong Thinks He Knows About the Gospel of John
- Starbucks, Same-Sex Marriage and Getting Facts Straight
- The Bible and Pagan Holidays
- About Stephen J. Bedard
- Who is the Father of Jesus Christ?
- Meri, Mary and the Mother of the Saviour
- Mere Apologetics
- The Raising of El-Asar-us?
- The Historical Jesus and the Raglan Scale
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Check out the blog of Randal Rauser: randalrauser.com/blog/ fb.me/2ufNJX23m 5 hours ago
- Credo Magazine has updated their website, how do you like the new look? credomag.com fb.me/HXyjGwR7 5 hours ago
- New issue of Knowing and Doing available for free download:... fb.me/L4nauQrk 1 day ago
- New website on the four Gospels: 4gospels.com fb.me/HbmJiJu7 3 days ago
- Flyer for upcoming Ontario/Quebec regional meeting of ETS: cityofgodblog.com/2013/06/ets-in… fb.me/292DJbhTL 4 days ago