One of the topics that I am interested in is the evidence for the historical existence of Jesus. One of the few people with scholarly credentials that denies the existence of Jesus is Richard Carrier. Recently, Mark Goodacre, a very good and non-evangelical scholar spoke with Carrier on this topic on the Unbelievable program. If you are interested, you can find it here.
Books by Stephen J. Bedard
What I am Reading (You can purchase any of these by clicking on the covers)
John W. Kelly on So You Want to be a Jesus… agroundfloorview on James 1:19-27 and the Apo… future.flying.saucer… on Three Reasons Why Rick Warren… Paul Buller on Exposing the Jesus Myth DannyM on Atheist Motivational Post…
- Why I am Pro-Life
- Starbucks, Same-Sex Marriage and Getting Facts Straight
- Who is the Father of Jesus Christ?
- Does Religion Make People Behave Better?
- Three Reasons Why Rick Warren is a Heretic
- The Historical Jesus and the Raglan Scale
- The Riddle: UN Anti-Homophobic Video
- Josephus, John the Baptist and the Historical Jesus
- About Stephen J. Bedard
- Starbucks Controversy: Some Clarifications
- Advancing a conversation about religion in Canada’s public life thestar.com/opinion/commen… via @torontostar 4 hours ago
- Hope's Reason Daily lnkd.in/c84F-Y 6 hours ago
- Our own Narnia. http://t.co/SpAJEruyxs 12 hours ago
- Heading out for a battle fitness test. http://t.co/QKQowCmsju 1 day ago
- Hope's Reason Daily lnkd.in/c84F-Y 1 day ago
- Ephesians at Tyndale wp.me/paOGE-u0 5 hours ago
- Pope Francis says even atheists who do good are redeemed:... fb.me/1K2iXA5HU 1 day ago
- Michael Haykin on Charles Wesley's response to Islam:... fb.me/28jnh8GH1 1 day ago
- Apologetics conference in London, UK this coming weekend: premier.org.uk/jesus fb.me/2jb8bGm2G 2 days ago
- The Riddle: UN Anti-Homophobic Video wp.me/paOGE-tY 2 days ago