I am a big fan of Karl Barth and enjoy reading his writings. I came across two lectures by Charles MacKenzie from Reformed Theological Seminary, who knew Barth personally. I appreciated what he had to say, acknowledging the good Barth has done for the church, but not afraid to disagree. You can find the audio at iTunes University here.
Books by Stephen J. Bedard
What I am Reading (You can purchase any of these by clicking on the covers)
Stephen Bedard on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Eric Conner on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Emerson on The Historical Jesus and the R… biblelad on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Robby Hall on Things John Shelby Spong Think…
- Three Reasons Why Rick Warren is a Heretic
- Mere Apologetics
- Who is the Father of Jesus Christ?
- Things John Shelby Spong Thinks He Knows About the Gospel of John
- Starbucks, Same-Sex Marriage and Getting Facts Straight
- Josephus, John the Baptist and the Historical Jesus
- Exposing the Spirit of the Age: A Response to the Zeitgeist Movie
- Top Ten Problems With the Jesus Myth Theory
- Responding to the Gabriel Stone
- The Historical Jesus and the Raglan Scale
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Randal Rauser reviews "Holy War in the Bible": randalrauser.com/2013/06/holy-w… fb.me/Soflw7eJ 2 hours ago
- Job opening in philosophy at VU Amsterdam: prosblogion.ektopos.com/archives/2013/… fb.me/2ckGp2vqv 14 hours ago
- Call for papers for Ontario/Quebec regional meeting of ETS in Sept. 2013:... fb.me/A8cp0rQi 23 hours ago
- Michael Peppard tears into David Brooks and the NYT for a biblical error:... fb.me/MZRDpKji 1 day ago
- Gene Cook's lecture series on presuppositional apologetics:... fb.me/2mXLCOXib 1 day ago