I am currently listening to a podcast of Cornelius Van Til, speaking on Christ and human thought. In it, he deals with Greek philosophy and the relationship of Christianity to it. I believe this was recorded in 1968, the year I was born. You can find this series of lectures and other helpful resources at Westminster Theological Seminary’s page on iTunes here.
Books by Stephen J. Bedard
What I am Reading (You can purchase any of these by clicking on the covers)
Stephen Bedard on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Eric Conner on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Emerson on The Historical Jesus and the R… biblelad on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Robby Hall on Things John Shelby Spong Think…
- Mere Apologetics
- Who is the Father of Jesus Christ?
- Three Reasons Why Rick Warren is a Heretic
- Starbucks, Same-Sex Marriage and Getting Facts Straight
- Things John Shelby Spong Thinks He Knows About the Gospel of John
- Top Ten Problems With the Jesus Myth Theory
- The Raising of El-Asar-us?
- The Difference Between Buddha and Jesus
- Exposing the Spirit of the Age: A Response to the Zeitgeist Movie
- Josephus, John the Baptist and the Historical Jesus
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Randal Rauser reviews "Holy War in the Bible": randalrauser.com/2013/06/holy-w… fb.me/Soflw7eJ 7 hours ago
- Job opening in philosophy at VU Amsterdam: prosblogion.ektopos.com/archives/2013/… fb.me/2ckGp2vqv 19 hours ago
- Call for papers for Ontario/Quebec regional meeting of ETS in Sept. 2013:... fb.me/A8cp0rQi 1 day ago
- Michael Peppard tears into David Brooks and the NYT for a biblical error:... fb.me/MZRDpKji 1 day ago
- Gene Cook's lecture series on presuppositional apologetics:... fb.me/2mXLCOXib 1 day ago