I have an article in the Jan./Feb. 2011 issue of Faith Today that looks at the Community of Christ. The Community of Christ, formerly known as the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, has made remarkable strides toward orthodoxy. In fact, when one looks at their statement of faith, it is hard to find something unorthodox. The question is: what will evangelicals do about this? Will we reject them because of the Mormon connection or will we embrace them and welcome them to orthodoxy?
Books by Stephen J. Bedard
What I am Reading (You can purchase any of these by clicking on the covers)
Stephen Bedard on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Eric Conner on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Emerson on The Historical Jesus and the R… biblelad on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Robby Hall on Things John Shelby Spong Think…
- Mere Apologetics
- Who is the Father of Jesus Christ?
- Three Reasons Why Rick Warren is a Heretic
- Things John Shelby Spong Thinks He Knows About the Gospel of John
- Starbucks, Same-Sex Marriage and Getting Facts Straight
- Top Ten Problems With the Jesus Myth Theory
- Josephus, John the Baptist and the Historical Jesus
- The Difference Between Buddha and Jesus
- The Raising of El-Asar-us?
- Exposing the Spirit of the Age: A Response to the Zeitgeist Movie
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Randal Rauser reviews "Holy War in the Bible": randalrauser.com/2013/06/holy-w… fb.me/Soflw7eJ 10 hours ago
- Job opening in philosophy at VU Amsterdam: prosblogion.ektopos.com/archives/2013/… fb.me/2ckGp2vqv 22 hours ago
- Call for papers for Ontario/Quebec regional meeting of ETS in Sept. 2013:... fb.me/A8cp0rQi 1 day ago
- Michael Peppard tears into David Brooks and the NYT for a biblical error:... fb.me/MZRDpKji 1 day ago
- Gene Cook's lecture series on presuppositional apologetics:... fb.me/2mXLCOXib 1 day ago