My co-author on Unmasking the Pagan Christ, Stan Porter, was recently on the Drew Marshall Show, a Christian radio talk show. Stan co-wrote a book on the Gospel of Judas with the church history professor at McMaster Divinity College, Gord Heath titled The Lost Gospel of Judas: Separating Fact from Fiction. If you are interested in knowing more about the Gospel of Judas, you can find the radio program here for listening to online or for download. By the way, if you search the Drew Marshall web-site hard enough, you might find the show Stan and I did promoting our book.
Books by Stephen J. Bedard
What I am Reading (You can purchase any of these by clicking on the covers)
Stephen Bedard on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Eric Conner on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Emerson on The Historical Jesus and the R… biblelad on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Robby Hall on Things John Shelby Spong Think…
- Three Reasons Why Rick Warren is a Heretic
- Josephus, John the Baptist and the Historical Jesus
- Things John Shelby Spong Thinks He Knows About the Gospel of John
- Starbucks, Same-Sex Marriage and Getting Facts Straight
- Who is the Father of Jesus Christ?
- Top Ten Problems With the Jesus Myth Theory
- Responding to the Gabriel Stone
- Bad History and the Historical Jesus
- The Historical Jesus and the Raglan Scale
- Augustus and Jesus as Sons of God
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Call for papers for Ontario/Quebec regional meeting of ETS in Sept. 2013:... fb.me/A8cp0rQi 5 hours ago
- Michael Peppard tears into David Brooks and the NYT for a biblical error:... fb.me/MZRDpKji 9 hours ago
- Gene Cook's lecture series on presuppositional apologetics:... fb.me/2mXLCOXib 14 hours ago
- Descendant of Darwin is a Roman Catholic apologist:... fb.me/2ggqPBJmW 21 hours ago
- Excerpt from Stephen Meyer's new book "Darwin's Doubt": theaquilareport.com/darwins-head-s… fb.me/HMSKYS55 21 hours ago