If you are interested in how science can inform theology, you might find this conference from Seattle Pacific University of interest. Speakers include John Polkinghorne, Stephen Meyer and others. You can find the audio at iTunes U here.
Books by Stephen J. Bedard
What I am Reading (You can purchase any of these by clicking on the covers)
Stephen Bedard on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Eric Conner on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Emerson on The Historical Jesus and the R… biblelad on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Robby Hall on Things John Shelby Spong Think…
- Three Reasons Why Rick Warren is a Heretic
- Things John Shelby Spong Thinks He Knows About the Gospel of John
- Josephus, John the Baptist and the Historical Jesus
- Who is the Father of Jesus Christ?
- Starbucks, Same-Sex Marriage and Getting Facts Straight
- Top Ten Problems With the Jesus Myth Theory
- Responding to the Gabriel Stone
- The Historical Jesus and the Raglan Scale
- Bad History and the Historical Jesus
- Are YHWH and Allah the Same God?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Call for papers for Ontario/Quebec regional meeting of ETS in Sept. 2013:... fb.me/A8cp0rQi 8 hours ago
- Michael Peppard tears into David Brooks and the NYT for a biblical error:... fb.me/MZRDpKji 11 hours ago
- Gene Cook's lecture series on presuppositional apologetics:... fb.me/2mXLCOXib 16 hours ago
- Descendant of Darwin is a Roman Catholic apologist:... fb.me/2ggqPBJmW 23 hours ago
- Excerpt from Stephen Meyer's new book "Darwin's Doubt": theaquilareport.com/darwins-head-s… fb.me/HMSKYS55 23 hours ago