Was Mithras the model on which people created the Jesus myth? The short answer is no. But for a bit more information, go here for a conversation between Lee Strobel and Edwin Yamauchi on this topic.
Books by Stephen J. Bedard
What I am Reading (You can purchase any of these by clicking on the covers)
John W. Kelly on So You Want to be a Jesus… agroundfloorview on James 1:19-27 and the Apo… future.flying.saucer… on Three Reasons Why Rick Warren… Paul Buller on Exposing the Jesus Myth DannyM on Atheist Motivational Post…
- Why I am Pro-Life
- Starbucks, Same-Sex Marriage and Getting Facts Straight
- Who is the Father of Jesus Christ?
- Does Religion Make People Behave Better?
- Three Reasons Why Rick Warren is a Heretic
- The Historical Jesus and the Raglan Scale
- Josephus, John the Baptist and the Historical Jesus
- The Riddle: UN Anti-Homophobic Video
- The Bible and Pagan Holidays
- Top Ten Problems With the Jesus Myth Theory
- Our own Narnia. http://t.co/SpAJEruyxs 1 hour ago
- Heading out for a battle fitness test. http://t.co/QKQowCmsju 15 hours ago
- Hope's Reason Daily lnkd.in/c84F-Y 23 hours ago
- Helen Keller on Video nblo.gs/LvhPn 23 hours ago
- Pope Francis Says Atheists Who Do Good Are Redeemed, Not Just Catholics huff.to/10lpauu via @HuffPostRelig 1 day ago
- Pope Francis says even atheists who do good are redeemed:... fb.me/1K2iXA5HU 17 hours ago
- Michael Haykin on Charles Wesley's response to Islam:... fb.me/28jnh8GH1 18 hours ago
- Apologetics conference in London, UK this coming weekend: premier.org.uk/jesus fb.me/2jb8bGm2G 1 day ago
- The Riddle: UN Anti-Homophobic Video wp.me/paOGE-tY 1 day ago
- Why I am Pro-Life wp.me/paOGE-tU 1 day ago