I have been enjoying a podcast called Viewpoint on Mormonism. You can also get it on iTunes here. It is put on by Mormon Research Ministries. What I enjoy about this podcast is that they focus on primary sources from Mormon writers and even more that they go out of their way to be respectful toward Mormons. They also have a blog with an awesome name, Mormon Coffee: It’s Forbidden, But It’s Good!
Books by Stephen J. Bedard
What I am Reading (You can purchase any of these by clicking on the covers)
Stephen Bedard on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Eric Conner on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Emerson on The Historical Jesus and the R… biblelad on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Robby Hall on Things John Shelby Spong Think…
- Three Reasons Why Rick Warren is a Heretic
- Things John Shelby Spong Thinks He Knows About the Gospel of John
- Josephus, John the Baptist and the Historical Jesus
- Starbucks, Same-Sex Marriage and Getting Facts Straight
- Who is the Father of Jesus Christ?
- Top Ten Problems With the Jesus Myth Theory
- Responding to the Gabriel Stone
- Bad History and the Historical Jesus
- The Historical Jesus and the Raglan Scale
- C.S. Lewis on Christian Science
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Call for papers for Ontario/Quebec regional meeting of ETS in Sept. 2013:... fb.me/A8cp0rQi 5 hours ago
- Michael Peppard tears into David Brooks and the NYT for a biblical error:... fb.me/MZRDpKji 9 hours ago
- Gene Cook's lecture series on presuppositional apologetics:... fb.me/2mXLCOXib 14 hours ago
- Descendant of Darwin is a Roman Catholic apologist:... fb.me/2ggqPBJmW 21 hours ago
- Excerpt from Stephen Meyer's new book "Darwin's Doubt": theaquilareport.com/darwins-head-s… fb.me/HMSKYS55 21 hours ago