When was Jesus born? Historian Paul Maier tackles this issue in this article. He includes a discussion of the problem of Quirinius and the date of the census.
Books by Stephen J. Bedard
What I am Reading (You can purchase any of these by clicking on the covers)
Stephen Bedard on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Eric Conner on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Emerson on The Historical Jesus and the R… biblelad on Things John Shelby Spong Think… Robby Hall on Things John Shelby Spong Think…
- Three Reasons Why Rick Warren is a Heretic
- Things John Shelby Spong Thinks He Knows About the Gospel of John
- Starbucks, Same-Sex Marriage and Getting Facts Straight
- Who is the Father of Jesus Christ?
- Bad History and the Historical Jesus
- Mere Apologetics
- The Bible and Pagan Holidays
- Responding to the Gabriel Stone
- About Stephen J. Bedard
- Top Ten Problems With the Jesus Myth Theory
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Michael Peppard tears into David Brooks and the NYT for a biblical error:... fb.me/MZRDpKji 1 hour ago
- Gene Cook's lecture series on presuppositional apologetics:... fb.me/2mXLCOXib 7 hours ago
- Descendant of Darwin is a Roman Catholic apologist:... fb.me/2ggqPBJmW 14 hours ago
- Excerpt from Stephen Meyer's new book "Darwin's Doubt": theaquilareport.com/darwins-head-s… fb.me/HMSKYS55 14 hours ago
- Final notice for conference on Peter in Edinburgh:... fb.me/2LDqdwYuT 14 hours ago